Your privacy is important to PsychSource, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PsychSource, Inc collects, and the ways in which PsychSource, Inc uses that personal information.
This privacy statement is based on a legal form made available by contract and agreement experts Contractology. It is available from: http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
PsychSource, Inc may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to PsychSource, Inc.
Using personal information
PsychSource, Inc may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; andv
- send you marketing communications.
Where PsychSource, Inc discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PsychSource, Inc may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
PsychSource, Inc will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
PsychSource, Inc will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]